Home Work

Internet is full of ads and claims of businesses that promise to make you rich in a short time. The majority of people think that short time refers to a month and even days. If you’re one of these people, I have to give bad news: that’s impossible, at least with that concept of short time (unless you win the lottery and already we would be not talking about a business, right?). The hard truth is that if you want to have a business, whether on the Internet or a traditional business, which will benefit you’ll have to work on it. You have to dedicate your time, effort and money to make it work. That makes you think that it will not be so? Can you tell me that you see ads that promise you that this is true: your lees: the system does 99% of the work for you your think: cool, I don’t have to do anything! Your read: earn $500 to $2000 a week. You think: I signed the month that comes I’m already making $1000 and without doing anything! Your read: business works while you sleep you think: I can’t spend sleeping all the day and thus get more benefits! Honestly I don’t think that you’re so innocent. I am not saying that these claims are not true, in fact I’m sure they are, but you have to take them with tweezers.

What I mean is that you have to interpret what they say these ads: your lees: the system makes 99% of the work. You have to interpret: the remaining 1% have to do your. This 1% includes much work, time and effort promoting your business. Your lees: earn $500 to $2000 a week you have to interpret: these are profits which I can reach seriously working my business and will obviously not be earnings from my first month, and probably neither of my first year.

© 2011-2018 SiliconGroup.net All Rights Reserved